Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2018

My favourite celebration - for the Flipgrid project

This is what I am going to say on my Flipgrid project with Australia
Christmas is my favourite project. On the most  beautiful, sunny day I went to visit my extended family .They live far away that it took 2 and a half hours to driven there.W hen we got there we hugged everyone and started getting the Christmas eve supper ready . I played with my cousins. My aunty,uncle and 2 cousins came all the way from Switzerland. We all found a wonderful holiday house to stay in .We went to our room. There were 2 bunk beds and a mattress . I chose a top bunk  bed. .At the house there was a pool so we swam.I stayed in the pool for 4 hours.We had supper and got to bed,  and my mom told us she would wake us up at 12:00 to open presents.

Three hours later it was 12:00. We got up and opened some presents.I got toys called Salvaneans, plus ,jewellery and a doll's house. The year before I got an iPad.We stayed up until morning and opened more presents . It was so much fun and thankfully Christmas is coming soon again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment